Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2015

My Very First Post!

How exciting is this?!  I can't believe I actually took the jump into this crazy world of BLOGGING!  I have doubted myself numerous times already, thinking things like "I am WAY too old for this," or, "Definitely not talented enough for something like this..."  Well, I quieted the biggest doubter of them all (myself!) and did it!

I couldn't have even started this journey without my dear friend, Meg, from Meg's New Box of Crayons.  You should go check her out!!  She is AH. MAAAZE. ING!!

There are so many things I want to talk about all of a sudden, but, being a mommy takes precedence.  So I will definitely be back soon!

Thanks, all!  I can't wait to see where this journey takes us!!

All my love,
Carli

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! Best bandwagon to jump on to.. So excited for you!! Can't wait to read all about your antics and everything.

    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erin!! I am so excited to be doing this!! I just hope I can get the hang of it more and tailor it to reflect myself a little more :)

      Delete
  2. yay!!! This is so exciting. Welcome to the blogging community!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Ashley!! I have so many awesome bloggers to look up to!! You included!!

    ReplyDelete